Clean Your House To Save Our Earth

The headline "Clean Your House To Save Our Earth" seems so awful and make me lazy when I write this. Especially "The House" thing. I know that we as a human now can get a better place to stay than our ancestor had.
Now what I'm going to tell you is, the one thing that is so easy right now to do to save our earth is..


CLEAN OUR HOUSE

Why?
Because when we clean our house, we will live in a clean and fresh surrounding place to stay, when you ever learn about subconscious mind, you'll know that environment can affect our mind.
It has a great effects too. If you can control your subconscious mind then you can control your conscious mind too.

So It will be more easier to us to save our earth when we save our house first. What I mean with clean our house here is, you can clean your bathroom, you can groom your house, you can clean your garage and many more as long as your house stay clean and healthy.

To save the world outside, you must conquer the heroes within you first. I believe if we can make our house clean, that will be a small step for the giant leap for us to save our earth.

STAY FRESH and CLEAN MY FRIEND!!!

1 comments

Make A Comment