Save Our Earth, Exercise Yourself First, Lesson from Avatar 313



Save Our Earth, Exercise Yourself First, Lesson from Avatar 313

Okay.. I did it. This is my first time I had jogging in the past 2 years just for exercise. I feel soo fresh right now. Maybe I will change the topic in this blog. How to save our earth and save our lives too :).

Now I realized too keep ourselves on track, we must have the fire within, we must have the purpose, our natural driven. Not only to save our earth, but to save our lives too In the Avatar, Zuko said that when he lost the fire inside him, he's getting weak and powerless. But when he find a new purpose to lives, suddenly the fire inside him greatly explode. And the new firebender master was born.

Didn't know what I mean? Just watch Avatar_313 here and find out the truth. If you live in Indonesia you're so lucky because you can download Avatar 313 there..

a few days ago I got my fire back again. I can feel the power. But I can't explode it well, maybe this is because I'm not sure again about the great power I have. But I believe along with this live I will get the true power in my hand.

So the one thing I do for saving our earth today is EXERCISE.
Why?
Because EXERCISE can make you healthy and if your body is healthy then saving our earth will be much easier and you can control yourself wisely.

Okey.. just do it and SAVE OUR EARTH!!!

0 comments

Make A Comment