Save Our Earth, Save Yourself First


Save Our Earth, Save Yourself First...

Okay, I really hate this. In my life I just want to get healthy right now. I've got the right knowledge. And I've got the right timing. I can sense it, I just don't know where should I start

It makes me confuse. I believe I have to do something right know to fix my body condition. In 2 years ago. I can wake up freshly at 4.30 AM and doing activity intensely and energeticly and get sleep at 11.00 PM and wake up early again. You know, seems my power is gone. Maybe it's because I never go exercising myself over the past two years or maybe I'm too lazy to do the healthy things.

I'm stronger when I was 11 than my real age now.

What I learn is, if you want to save our earth, we need to save our body first.

That's why I must get healthy. If you have a tips to stay healthy maybe you can share it with me.

Feel free to add your comment. I will be very grateful for your appreciation.

If you get healthy, then saving our earth will be much easier because our energy is fulfilled with one great purpose.



To save our earth, at least one thing I can do right now is just throw the rubbish into the garbage and not smoking. I hate smoking. I can't breath well when there is someone smoke beside me. Smoke, smoke, smoke, maybe a little is okay, but if you smoking too much then you have invite the danger to your life, and the plan to saving our earth will be crash before you even reach it. Just do one thing and it will be accumulated day by day, week by week, and years. Okay I have to go exercising myself right now, maybe I can start with jogging for 1 km. Or because it was night already, I think I will do it later tomorrow at 5.00 AM ( look, I'm so lazy am I?) Like Nike said, just do it and save our earth

Remember, save our earth, save yourself first.

1 comments

Make A Comment